The aim of the FieldTrip email discussion list is to facilitate the discussion between both users and developers of the FieldTrip toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG analysis. New releases and updates will also be announced through that list.
Please send an email to email@example.com to subscribe to the FieldTrip list, or to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. Only people who are subscribed to the discussion list will receive messages. Furthermore, they can post messages by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you get the message “You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has been automatically rejected” then please read this frequently asked question.
We are always happy to try to help you with your questions, but note that it always helps if you ask your question in a to-the-point way and provide as much (necessary) information as possible. Please read our FAQ on how to ask questions to the FieldTrip community and consider these Ten Simple Rules for Getting Help from Online Scientific Communities.
You can go through the archived contributions to the FieldTrip discussion list here, or you can search through the discussion list.
- How many people are subscribed to the email discussion list?
- How should I share example data with the email list or developers?
- Why am I not allowed to post to the discussion list?
- Why am I not receiving emails from the discussion list?
- Why am I receiving warnings about too many bouncing emails?
- Why is my message rejected from the email discussion list?