Note that the main FieldTrip developers cannot answer individual questions. Please ask the community for support on the FieldTrip email discussion list. Its aim is to facilitate the discussion between both users and developers, to share expertise among users and to discuss new ideas for analysis.
You can send send an email to email@example.com to subscribe to the FieldTrip list, or to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe. Only people who are subscribed to the discussion list can send and will receive messages. Once subscribed you can send your questions and contributions to email@example.com.
If you get the message “You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has been automatically rejected” then please read this frequently asked question.
Ask efficient questions
The community of users and developers is always happy to try to help you with your questions, but note that it helps if you ask your question in a to-the-point way and provide as much (necessary) information as possible. Please read our FAQ on how to ask good questionsto the FieldTrip community and consider these Ten Simple Rules for Getting Help from Online Scientific Communities.
You can browse the archived contributions to the FieldTrip discussion list here, or you can search the discussion list archive.
- How many people are subscribed to the email discussion list?
- How should I share example data with the email list or developers?
- Why am I not allowed to post to the discussion list?
- Why am I not receiving emails from the discussion list?
- Why am I receiving warnings about too many bouncing emails?
- Why is my message rejected from the email discussion list?