FieldTrip workshop in Chieti
September 18, 2015.
Laura Marzetti and Robert Oostenveld.
This workshop is an advanced workshop in which we will move beyond standard MEG data processing. Familiarity with FieldTrip is required. Please read the FieldTrip reference papers to understand the toolbox design.
To prepare for the hands-on session, you should watch the following online videos prior to the workshop. Note that these lectures are about one hour each, which means that you should plan ahead and take your time to go through them. It is your own responsibility to come well-prepared. Starting one day in advance will not cut it!
Friday 18 September 2015
- 8:30 - 9:30 MEG connectivity: concepts, metrics and implementation (lecture)
- 9:30 - 10:15 Hands-on: Seed-based connectivity
- 10:15 - 10:45 Coffee break
- 10:45 - 11:30 Hands-on: Simulating and estimating, what about model (mis)match?
- 11:30 - 12:15 Hands-on: Whole-brain connectivity
- 12:15 - 12:30 Review of MEG connectivity, challenges and opportunities (lecture)