The FieldTrip release includes a range of templates that can be used in the analysis. Most templates depend on some original data somehow, usually of a geometrical nature. It is important that the origin of the (geometrical) data and the processing that was performed on it can be retrieved.
The following aspects should be considered when documenting the templates:
- Each template should be described somehow; this can be done in groups.
- Where does the data originate from? Please provide pointers to articles and/or websites.
- How was the original data processed?
- In what coordinate system is the geometry described?
- What are the units in which the geometry is expressed?
- What are the historical versions of the template, i.e. when and why was it changed?