Email discussion list
Please realize that the main developers are busy with research and teaching themselves and therefore in general cannot be expected to answer each individual question. Therefore we kindly request you to ask for support on the FieldTrip email discussion list. It aims to foster an open communication among users themselves to build up expertise, and between users and developers.
You can easily (un)subscribe yourself on the list’s webpage. Only people who are subscribed to the discussion list can send and will receive messages. Once subscribed, you can send your questions and contributions to email@example.com.
If you get the message “You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has been automatically rejected” then please read this frequently asked question.
Ask efficient questions
The users and developers are always happy to try to help you with your questions, but note that it helps if you ask your question in a to-the-point way and provide as much relevant information as possible. Please read our FAQ on how to ask good questions to the FieldTrip community,consider these Ten Simple Rules for Getting Help from Online Scientific Communities, and if you’re up for a more lengthy read, check out this link that’s about asking smart questions, and providing helpful answers.
You can browse the archived contributions to the discussion list here, or you can search the discussion list archive.
Site search is disabled due to your privacy settings.
- How many people are subscribed to the email discussion list?
- How should I share example data with the email list or developers?
- How to ask good questions to the community?
- Why am I not allowed to post to the discussion list?
- Why am I not receiving emails from the discussion list?
- Why am I receiving warnings about too many bouncing emails?
- Why is my message rejected from the email discussion list?