FieldTrip course at the NatMEG in Stockholm
- Where: NatMEG, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- When: 29 Sept - 3 Oct 2014
- Tutors: Robert Oostenveld, Jim Herring, Stephen Whitmarsh
- Keynote speakers: Caroline Witton, Ali Mazaheri, Mathieu de Bourguignon, Xavier de Tieges
- Local organizers: Daniel Lundqvist, Stephen Whitmarsh
This course is organized by NatMEG, the Swedish National MEG facility located at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. The target audience consists of Scandinavian researchers with a reasonable level of (clinical) EEG experience.
You can watch all lectures on NatMEG’s online lectures page.
Overview of hands-on sessions
The following tutorials will be covered in the hands-on sessions during the MEG-EEG FieldTrip workshop at NatMEG in Stockholm, Sweden (September 29th - October 3rd, 2014).
We will use the same dataset throughout the workshop. Please familiarize yourself with the dataset that we recorded.
You can download the dataset from our download server.
- Tuesday: Preprocessing and event-related activity in MEG and EEG
- Wednesday: Time-frequency analysis and Dipole fitting
- Thursday: Beamforming
- Friday: Statistics